Fields of application
- For stain removal on solvent-resistant and colourfast surfaces, carpets, and upholstered furniture
- Removes water-insoluble dirt, such as chewing gum and adhesives, varnishes, tar and bitumen, shoe polish, printing and stamping inks, ink and candle wax, oils and grease
- Easily removes label residue
- Problem solver with good cleaning effect
- Leaves no residue
- Dissolves stains using natural raw materials
- Economical to use
- Pleasant fragrance
Application and dosage
- Spray on. Leave for a short time to take effect. Dab away from outside in using a clean, absorbent cloth. Remove things like chewing gum with a spatula.
- pH-Value: -
- Product colour: colourless to yellowish
- Container: 200 ml spray can / 6.7 oz.
Signal word: Danger
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Unique Formula Identifier (UFI): RW40-1057-500G-J6A2