The UNGER HydroPower Ultra is setting a new standard in deionising filter technology for pure water cleaning. A definite value-add for every professional glass and building cleaner.
- Over 30% more pure water per resin filling
- Every Ultra resin pack contains a pre-portioned amount of UNGER premium ion-exchange resin
- New formula, perfected for glass cleaning
- The FloWater technology 2.0 in every Ultra resin pack ensures and efficient flow of water through the whole tank which optimises the resin saturation
- Integrated digital measuring device displays the water hardness of the pure water coming out
- Intuitive color coded system
- KeyLock function eliminates risk of operating errors
- Stable quick-fit metal hose connector
- Practical shut-off valve prevents leakage during transport
- Pre-installed, dynamic control guarantees optimum water flow at all times
- Base: 11.8" x 12.2" / 30 × 31 cm, Height: 13.77" / 35 cm, Ultra Resin Packs: 1 (1.58 gal / 6 l)
HydroPower Ultra Filter S: Pure water window cleaning can be this compact
The UNGER pure water system HydroPower Ultra Filter S will convince everyone who has only been familiar with classic window cleaning up to now. Well thought-out, the pure water filter offers an efficient cleaning solution that window and commercial cleaners have been waiting for.
The HydroPower Ultra Filter S: Pure water window cleaning in a compact format
The UNGER HydroPower DI Filter S is a state-of-the-art filter that removes all minerals from tap water by means of deionization. Tap water flows through the tank filled with ion exchange resin, which binds all solids. The result: Pure water that does not leave any limescale traces on surfaces. Window and commercial cleaners do not have to use a squeegee on the surface and do not need any cleaning agent. Thanks to the FloWater technology and the resin perfected for window cleaning, the filter generates 30% more pure water per resin filling than standard DI systems. With dimensions of 30 x 31 x 35 cm, it contains an Ultra Resin Pack with a capacity of 6 litres, which is sufficient for up to 710 litres of pure water.
The UNGER Pure water system for beginners
The HydroPower DI Filter S impresses with its strong filter performance and at the same time easy handling, because the KeyLock function eliminates incorrect operation. On the top, the digital TDS meter shows when the resin needs to be changed, which depends on the hardness of the water and the flow rate. With a water flow of 120 l/h and an area performance of 100 m²/h, the HydroPower Ultra S ensures six hours of reliable pure water window cleaning. Thanks to the stable quick hose connection, the UNGER HydroPower can be easily connected to the UNGER water-fed pole systems.
A shut-off valve ensures that the water cannot run out during transport.
If you want to become a pioneer in the new pure water cleaning method, with the HydroPower Ultra Filter S you will have found a reliable cleaning system. As a particularly powerful all-rounder, the UNGER pure water system is already convincing window and commercial cleaners all over the world.