Excelerator 2.0 squeegee grip with LIQUIDATOR 2.0 Channel 14" / 35cm soft
The Excelerator 2.0 takes your window cleaning to another level. This handle is engineered to be easy to use, more robust, even more adjustable and stable. The design of the bi-component handle is sculpted to fit comfortably in your hand. The Excelerator 2.0 doesn’t only promise, it delivers! Unlike any other handle on the market, it features 5 adaptable angles among which are 2 negative angles. The Excelerator 2.0 is the handle that can help you do that unreachable and nasty job in a considerably shorter period of time! It's also your perfect partner for extension pole work.
- Redesigned gripping jaw allowing for deeper reach when closing out a window.
- Extreme angle range: -20° | -5° | +10° | +25° | +40°
- The negative angles and thinner jaw allow for easier closing out.
- New channel locking mechanism, more user-friendly and secure.
- Improved locking button to change your handle from a swivel to a fix tool
- Fixes securely to our extension poles
Used as a rigid squeegee it evenly distributes the pressure along the channel. Used as a pivot, its dynamics will let you wipe the window at a crazy speed.?
Developped wíth and for professional window cleaners according to the EASE value philosophy. The angle selector makes it easy to strive for that perfect no-detailing-needed edge. ?Whether you’re a fan of cleaning with a rigid or pivoting squeegee, the Excelerator 2.0 allows you to excel and accelerate.
The Excelerator 2.0 is the most complete handle for traditional window cleaning. Try it, master it and love it.
|Width:||14" / 35 cm|
|Shipping weight:||0.44 lbs. / 0.20 kg|
|Product weight:||0.42 lbs. / 0.19kg|
|Item model number:||25460+23217|